Hours. of. fun.
That’s what I think of when I think about a rebounder or pitch-back net.
When I was young, we had a very small yard, but I was able to practice baseball for hours in that yard because of my little pitch-back net.
Fast-forward to today…
6 Baseball Fielding Drills you can do in your driveway
(…or in your backyard, or basement, or garage… )
When i filmed this video, I was literally in my driveway with the rebounder, throwing, fielding short hops, double play turns… you name it!
In my driveway. This thing is amazing!
(watch the video above for 6 fielding drills you can do in your driveway or backyard).
So the bottom line is that a rebounder or pitch-back net is the perfect way for an energetic and ambitious baseball player to get in some extra practice time.
Throwing skills, agility, reflexes, coordination and fielding fundamentals… in a fun way, with or withOUT the help of the other people… it’s a win / win / win.
That’s a triple win, LOL.
A pitchback can be set up in your backyard or driveway to provide hours of intense defensive drills.
Which rebounder net is the best for baseball?
Feel free to comment below with your favorite one. The one I like is the Rukket Multisport Rebounder. Here’s why:
- I’ve used it a lot and it’s awesome – much better quality than what I’ve seen in any big-box store.
Lifetime warrantee – this is not a flimsy product. It’s extremely well-made.
- Works well – Ideal for baseball / softball, and also perfect for soccer and lacrosse
- It’s adjustable – Usually you have to choose between having a pitchback or multi-sport net. This one does both.
- Price – I have a discount code for you – 1insider gets you an extra 10% off plus, it’s on sale at Amazon right now. It’s twice the net for the same price as the cheaper versions.
- Rukket is a small American company that is fanatical about product quality & very responsive customer service
- It’s big! 7 ft by 4 ft, with 20 sq feet of net
- WARNING – This bad boy requires assembly and it’s very big. That means you’ll want to assemble it somewhere near it’s final home… unless you have a truck handy to transport it somewhere else. It’s a heavy-duty piece of equipment that is weather treated, so feel free to just leave it your back yard.
So there you go. Hours and hours of fun. Your welcome 👍