100% free, Pitching tips and instruction, exclusively from the pros
- Billy Wagner’s 3 Tips for a Baseball Long Toss Program – MLB All Star Billy Wagner (422 saves, 16 years pitching in the MLB, 1,196 strikeouts) shares video tips for how he runs his son’s high school baseball long toss program, including a warm up, proper throwing mechanics to increase velocity, and more.
- How to Throw a changeup – Former Minnesota Twins pitcher Anthony Slama shares tips for how to throw a changeup, including beginner to advanced grip variations.
- 4 Tips for How to throw a curveball – from L.A. Angels pitcher Garrett Richards
- How to Throw a Slider -L.A. Angels pitcher Garrett Richard shares tips in this free video
- Pitchers Gear – 4 Contraptions to make a Pitcher’s life easier – what the pro pitchers who log hundreds of hours on the field are actually using. Just a few things that could make your life a little easier.
- Types of pitches – How to identify types of pitches, and know what each pitch does.
- Best Baseball Practice nets
- Why you should be agressive and throw strike one – Pitching tip from former MLB pitcher Jeff Juden
- Throwing Strength – What do Baseball Scouts look for and how do YOU stack up? Tips from veteran Orioles scout Jim Thrift on what scouts are looking for with regard to pitcher’s and fielder’s throwing strength
- How Awareness can make or break your career
- HOW to practice Mental Skills for Baseball – 3 tips for practicing mental skills from a Minnesota Twins A infielder
- And just for fun, You Know You’re a Baseball Player when…
— Kyle Gibson (@kgib44) March 15, 2015
More COMING SOON!
More free pitching tips, instruction and videos will soon be added. Sign up for our monthly update to be notified when new articles and video are available.