FREE professional baseball instruction (100’s of articles and some video), pro recommendations for best baseball gear, blogging from pro players, individual critiques, and more at Pro Baseball Insider!
Who We are:
Hi, my name is Doug Bernier and welcome to Pro Baseball Insider. This is a website BY baseball players FOR baseball players.
PBI has been created with the influence of over one hundred professional players and coaches.
Our goal is to teach players the right way to play the game, and to give an insider information about the skills you’ll need to play at the highest level.
PBI aggregates pro tips and instruction that have been donated by the pros. The content on this website is exclusively written by professional baseball players, trainers, coaches, or scouts. We require that all content contributors have MLB or MiLB experience.
100′s of pages of extensive pro baseball instruction and video… all free? It might seem too good to be true. But don’t worry – we’re not planning to pay the website’s bills out of our own pockets. Click here to read how we keep it free.
What you’ll find on PBI:
- Free professional baseball instruction articles & video, from basic to advanced
- Skill building drills (Book of tee drills now available, more coming soon)
- Individual critiques by professional players and coaches
- Recommendations for best baseball gear
- Strength training Tips (coming soon)
- Low Liners Blog
- Free baseball videos – and more being added all the time
- Ask your baseball question and get an answer from a pro player
- Legalese – This is our disclaimer
I have learned so much about life from this great game, and I am passionate about helping players maximize their potential, stay physically and mentally healthy, and have all the tools they need to succeed.
I hope you’ll follow us through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or Monthly Updates (see form below) so you’ll know when we add new content to the site.
Also, you may want to subscribe to the blog, since it’ll be getting the most action during the season, since we’ll be busy with games 7 days a week. Right now we have hundreds of free articles with basic to advanced mechanics, positioning, and other pro baseball tips. Next off season, we’ll be adding lots more video and practice drills.
And of course, we want to hear from you, so I invite you to comment frequently throughout the site, and reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, or CheckSwing. Let us know what topics you want to hear from the pros about.
See our Media page
“Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin
- Product recommendations – MLB and MiLB players recommend their favorite gear – gloves, bats, tees, catcher’s gear and more.
- Product guides – What size glove do you need? How much should your bat weigh? These and more common questions are answered in our product guides.
- Baseball Lessons – Submit a video of you (or your son or daughter) playing baseball and receive a custom video with critiques and instruction created just for you by a professional baseball player.
- Baseball Charities – Get connected with charities that use baseball to change lives and improve the community. Also, find out what foundations, charities, and causes are supported by your favorite baseball player.