Here are a few easy ways you can help us out.
- Send us info about your local baseball charity. Giving back to the community is important to us. If there is a charitable program by baseball players, or one that uses baseball to make someone’s life better, please tell us about it! We will promote them on our Baseball Charities page.
- Players. Are you an MLB or MiLB player, coach, or trainer? We invited you to contact us regarding your potential involvement on this site.
- Photographers. If you are interested in contributing high quality action images to help us illustrate instruction articles and blog posts in exchange for free advertising on our site, please contact Sarah Bernier.
- Share it! Tell your friends! Like us on facebook, tweet our articles and blog posts, bookmark us, etc.
- Support our affiliate links. If you benefited from a product recommendation, and want to buy the product, then click on the link we provide to your favorite online store. Whether it’s Baseball Renegade, Amazon, or another one, clicking on those links means we will get a percentage of the sale… and it won’t cost you any thing at all!
- Get involved. We love to hear your comments on our posts, feedback on our site, suggestions for improvement, new ideas for content… We just like hearing from you! And it will help us make this a better, more useful site for the baseball community.