Detailed instructions for submitting your baseball video for private instruction.
If you have already filled out this baseball lessons form to order your personal critique and recommendations from a professional baseball player, then follow these instructions to send us a 5 to 10 minute video of you (or your child) playing baseball.
YouTube – Unlisted Video
- Visit YouTube.com
- In the upper right corner, click Sign In or Create Account (it’s free)
- Once you are signed in, look again to the upper right of your screen and click “Upload”
- Choose “select files from your computer”
- Find your video and click “open”
- The next screen allows you to specify info for the video. IMPORTANT: Set your privacy to unlisted (NOT private) if you want to share your video with only your instructor. This way, your video will not be part of the public search area of YouTube, and only those with the link will be able to view it.
- Once the video has processed (it may take a little while), various sharing options will be displayed. (If you don’t see this screen, you can also find the same option to email below your video any time it is playing.)
- Click on the button to email and send the your video to firstname.lastname@example.org