Sincere apologies, this service is not currently available. Instead, please enjoy the 100’s of pages of free baseball instruction on this website:
If you would like to be notified when our virtual critiques and baseball lessons are available again, please subscribe to lesson updates using this form.
Baseball lessons - Updates and special dealsFill out this form if you would like to be notified when baseball lessons are available during the off season, and also to receive the occasional special offer.
Whether your goal is to get drafted by a pro team, get a college scholarship, or play for your school or travel team, our pro instructor can help you maximize your natural talent and achieve your goals.
Private baseball lessons with a Pro
$60 for 1 hour, individual lesson
- Bring yourself and 1 friend and the cost is $35 per student for 1 hour lesson
- Bring yourself and 2 friends and the cost is $30 per student for 1 hour lesson
$35 for one half hour, individual lesson Lessons include:
- Skill analysis and problem detection
- Hitting, throwing, fielding, strategic and mental instruction (your choice)
- On-site use of video and swing analysis software
- Learning and practice of new skill-building drills
- Personalized plan for improvement
Baseball Instructor: Doug Bernier
Current professional baseball player and PBI founder; Hitting Lessons, Hitting Drills, Defense and Fielding Expert; and Palm Beach local
Professional Experience: Doug Bernier debuted in the Major Leagues in 2008 with the Colorado Rockies, and has played professional baseball for 11 years. After hitting .361 with the New York Yankees this 2012 spring training where he relieved Derek Jeter at shortstop, Doug spent the 2012 season with the Yankees’ triple A team. Click here to learn more about DougDoug has spent most of his professional career at shortstop, 2nd, and 3rd base, with professional experience at first base and outfield. He offers professional hitting lessons, fielding lessons, teaches new baseball drills, and can help your child develop into a well-rounded player that is prepared to play baseball at the highest level.
A message from Doug:
“I love to help young players achieve their fullest potential. I know it can be frustrating for players and parents who wonder what it takes to play baseball at the highest level and want help developing their skills. Many coaches take a one-size-fits all approach to developing young players. After spending time with some of the best baseball players in the world, I have come to realize that not all baseball players will have the same style and the same way of doing things. It is very important for young players to learn about themselves and develop their own unique baseball swing, mental approach, and fielding style. This will help them learn to decipher good baseball instruction from bad for the rest of their baseball career.”
I evaluate each individual player and develop an unique instruction plan, including specific hitting and fielding drills, designed to develop the player’s natural talent and help him achieve his specific goals.
- Youth baseball lessons – Developing sound baseball mechanics to provide a solid foundation for the player’s entire baseball career. Sound fundamentals will give your child the best chance to succeed – playing well and staying healthy.
- High school and college baseball lessons – Evaluate for sound mechanics; fine tune skills for greater efficiency and effectiveness; developing a personal hitting philosophy and fine tuning the baseball swing for more power and better average. Developing throwing speed, power, and accuracy; developing mental toughness and a personal hitting strategy; helping the player learn his own body and strengths so he can become his own best critic and coach in the future.