Thanks for clicking!
Every time you click one of our links, it helps us to learn better what you care about. And that helps us do a better job creating free content from the pros that is actually helpful for you.
We’ll be sending you some of our best stuff, free to your inbox, such as…
- Billy Wagner’s 3 Tips for a Baseball Long Toss Program – MLB All Star Billy Wagner (422 saves, 16 years pitching in the MLB, 1,196 strikeouts) shares video tips for how he runs his son’s high school baseball long toss program, including a warm up, proper throwing mechanics to increase velocity, and more.
- How to Throw a changeup – Former Minnesota Twins pitcher Anthony Slama shares tips for how to throw a changeup, including beginner to advanced grip variations.
- 4 Tips for How to throw a curveball – from L.A. Angels pitcher Garrett Richards
- How to Throw a Slider – Garrett Richard shares tips in this free video
- Pitchers Gear – 4 Contraptions to make a Pitcher’s life easier
So you’ll be getting some of the best pro pitching instruction from our site, plus some bonus extras, just for you.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
PS. Have you connected with us yet on Facebook? Be sure to click “get notifications” for exclusive posts